This registration will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Players must be 4 years old and cannot turn 13 prior to April 30, 2022.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available to enter at time of payment, as well as a picture of your child and a pdf copy of your child's birth certificate, passport, or DMV ID to upload to the registration to show proof of age.
Soccer Registration is $50 and Uniforms are $35.
|Child # 1||Pays Full Price|
|Child # 2||50 % Discount|
Child # 3
plus any additional children in same household.
|100 % Discount|
In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players,
you must register all of your players at this time. Discount only applies to Registration fees.
On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to
"Register Another Player"
- please click on this link to ensure that all of your players are registered within the same order.
***Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your Family's Discount rates.***
Below are things you need to know to make this season a success:
- Practices are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 pm unless it s a holiday or incumbent weather.
- Practice Field is located at L Brown Middle School, 6300 Jahnke Road, Richmond, VA 23225.
- Practice clothing should be comfortable play clothes for active play. Uniforms should not be worn at practice.
- Game Schedules are set by Richmond City Recreation Departments and not by Bobcat Sports League.
- Game Schedules are not created until all rosters have been turned into Richmond City Rec Department.
- Players should arrive and be ready to play 15 minutes before Game time. If we do not have enough players on the field at game time, we will forfeit the game.
- Game times given are the actual start times of the games.
- If there is bad weather you can call City Of Richmond to see if the game has been canceled.
This number is not to be used for Practice cancelations..
City of Richmond Weather Hotline: 804-646-1126 (GAMES ONLY)
Decisions are generally made the morning of the games.
Uniforms and Equipment:
- Players must wear Soccer Cleats and Shin Guards for Practice and Games! Football and Baseball cleats are not allowed. No Metal Spikes or Metal Tips. If found during a game, the player will be removed from the field.
- You can purchase Soccer cleats at Walmart, Target or Dicks Sporting Goods
-Uniforms are to only be worn for Game days!
Food and Snacks:
- Players should have a reusable water bottle labeled with child’s name for practice and games.
- Single use water bottles are ban from Bobcat Sports League games and practices due to the excessive amount of trash and BPA chemicals that leach from the bottles and mimic female hormones. (American Pediatric Association does not recommend bottled water for children under the age of 7.)
- Game day Snacks are provide by parents on a rotating basis. Each parent is expected to provide snacks for their child’s team once during the season.
- Suitable Snacks for games are apple or orange slices, granola bars, fruits, ect and a juice or power drink.
- Snacks not allowed are Doritos, potato chips, doughnuts, and Huggies Drinks.
- Bobcat Sports League will hold an end of season party.
-Game Schedules will be posted on the website: www.bobcatsportsleague.com
-There will be a parent meeting the second week of practice, at the top of the hill.
Watch for other sports opportunities from Bobcat Sports League after soccer season! Please contact us if you have any questions.
Select an option to continue with the registration.